Dental Practice Insurance
Who examines your insurance coverage?
Your patients rely on your expertise to evaluate, make recommendations, and keep their teeth healthy.
Shouldn’t someone with dental practice expertise examine your insurance coverage?
My name is Scott Cant and for the past 20 years I have been providing insurance to dental practices in the St. Louis area. I am available to meet in person, virtually, or over the phone to review a comprehensive insurance program that I think is the best in the business!
Highlights of this comprehensive program include:
- A+ rating from A.M. Best
- Professional, general liability, and property all with one insurance company
- Coverage on an occurrence basis, usually for less premium than many dentists pay for claims-made coverage
- Option to purchase prior acts coverage, making it easy to transition from claims-made coverage
- Includes pure consent, requiring your consent to settle professional liability claims
- Offers separate limits for corporation or partnerships, hygienists and assistants included at no additional cost
- Earthquake and Flood included
- Losses from water, backup of sewers, septic systems or sump pumps included
- Automatically includes coverage for Department of Professional Regulation defense expenses up to $25,000, at no additional charge
- Covers first aid expense, at no additional charge, for up to $5,000
- Includes medical waste defense reimbursement, at no additional charge, for up to $50,000
Unique Customized options:
- Equipment breakdown coverage
- Professional umbrella liability coverage
- Employment practices liability coverage
Contact Scott today for a free dental practice insurance check up!